Friday, October 10, 2008

Cleveland Clinic

I finally got the appointment! I see the neurologist there on October 30. I have no idea yet what they're going to do, but at least it's a step in the right direction!!! Maybe now somebody will be able to help stop or even ease the pain. The Cleveland Clinic is supposed to be one of the best places in the world, so if they can't help me, nobody can.

We'll drive in the day before since the appointment is at 9:30 a.m. and get to see my best friend Kim while we're there. She's so awesome, she plans to take off on Thursday and spend the entire day at the hospital with us. Only a true friend would do something like that. Can't thank you enough, Kim!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

I suffer too of migraines. Only Triptan medecines can stop the pain. But I suppose you've already try them.
Iunderstand what bad moments you live. I don't know any pain comparable.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Rambling Woods said...

Oh you poor thing. My daughter and sister suffer with migraines. They are so awful and so difficult to treat. I hope the CC can help...

10:20 AM  
Blogger Petrus said...

Migraines are a problem in our family - this cartoon describes them well ..

3:17 PM  
Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

Hope you feel better soon!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home