Wednesday, October 01, 2008

MRIs

Today's the day of the MRIs. Not sure what they'll find. The doc said the last x-rays showed something wrong with my spine. Always what a person wants to hear. He's still trying to get insurance (blood sucking leeches) to allow me to go to the Cleveland Clinic. Heaven forbid they spend a little money to cure me. Their CEO has a lifestyle to support. So greedy of me to want to be pain free!

Anyhow, they're doing a regular and one with contrast. I'm allergic to the contrast material, so I might end up admitted again. I'm so tired of hospitals and needles and pain. What I wouldn't give for just one day, hell, one hour free of pain.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Webradio said...

Hello Gretchen !
Bofff ! encore...
Bad post !

7:50 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Gretchen! I agree with you about the insurance companies. Greedy bastards. They have way too much power anymore. Who are they to say what tests we should and should not have. Not that I wish bad on anyone, but when the time comes that "they" need a "test", I hope they get the same treatment as we do.

I do wish you the best of luck today and I hope they can find out what is wrong and can fix it. No one should have to live in pain everyday. Good luck. Lisa

12:22 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

You've mentioned your pain before, and I felt like I'm coming into a conversation that's already been going on without me. So I don't know much about it, or how long you've had it or what's causing it (although it sounds like you don't know the cause either). I'm sorry you're in pain. Please keep us posted on your progress and any diagnosis!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

I hope everything went ok with you! Keep us posted!

10:07 AM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Good luck with the MRI. I hope they can do something for the pain!

1:59 PM  
Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Let us know what the results are.

((praying))

Oh! Had a thought. Have you checked to see if you might have TMJ? Two of my friends suffered horrible migraines, went to pain doctors, but finally figured it out Now, at night, they wear mouth retainers of sorts and don't have migraines any more.

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home