Friday, July 27, 2007

Happy Birthday, Kaitlyn and Abby!!!



They had their birthday party tonight and it was a real teenage party with LOUD music (most of the stuff I had never heard of before, not even in a nightmare), lots of food (AWESOME Chocolate brownies), balloons, confetti, streamers and more.

This was their first real party, not just family, but lots of friends.

I felt sooooooooo old there. Of course, I had to grab my camera and take a few pics of everyone.

Have a good one, girls!!

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Naturegirl said...

Happy Birthday teenies!!
Gretchen thank you for taking time to pass along ~words of comfort~ to me in reading about the passing of my sweet cat. We are never prepared to have them leave us are we..so many memories we share with them...

I want to pass along my sentiments to you in realizing that you too share my sorrow in having your ~Adonis~ pass on recently. Perhaps our fur friends have now met at ~Rainbow Bridge~ Thank you for introducing yourself to me. hugging you NG

2:48 PM  
Blogger Susie said...

Thanks for stopping by to say hello Gretchen! I always enjoy making new friends. Your teens party sounds like a success!
:)

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

Gday Gretchen, thanks for stopping by its always nice to get new visitors I hope you return. The young one's look like there having a great time at the party Happy birthday to the girls..

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home