Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Altoona Curve


Spent Sunday at an Altoona Curve game. The weather was perfect, not too hot with a cool breeze. A little overcast, so it was a great time for photography.

I had my new camera - a Nikon D200 - and took almost 900 photos. Yeah, I was a bit slow that day. :) The camera worked great and I'm pretty pleased with the results. There is a lot I need to learn about how it works, but that's part of the fun.

Before we got to the stadium, we ran to the mall for my Hot Topic fix. They're renovating and have moved into a tiny little place until July. Got a couple pairs of earrings and T got a new Halo 3 shirt. Was hoping to find a nice messanger bag, but they weren't out. Ah well, there's plenty of time.

The next Curve game we're going to is June 1. They're giving away a mini tote and I'm so addicted to purses!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home