Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a quick update

I'll be going to the near-by pain clinic next week for the initial consultation, then they'll set me up for weekly injections. Not sure what. Guess we'll find out everything then. I HATE NEEDLES, so I'm not thrilled about it at all, but at this point, I'll do anything to stop the pain.

Then I go to Cleveland Clinic the following week. We're going a day early since it's an early appointment on Thursday. It's the initial consult. I don't know what all will happen or what will be done.

So, what I am saying is I have the appointments set up, but have no idea what will happen. I don't like to not know things, but I guess this is time to just go with the flow and see what happens.

Denise is home now. They still have no idea what is wrong, but no insurance, so ...

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

The cartoon is awesome!

Medical uncertainty is horrible.

7:46 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Gretchen! Thanks for the update. I'm with you about needles. But hopefully that will give you some relief. Make sure you know what they are giving so you can tell them at the Clinic. It is scary not knowing what will be or what will happen. But you have the right idea. Go with the flow.

Thanks for the update on Denise. It sucks that they don't know what is wrong. I hope that she improves. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

Great cartoon. No wonder I get pissed on weigh in day. I have be doing it wrong too. lol.

Thanks again Gretchen. Take care of yourself. Lisa

5:25 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I'll be thinking of you!

10:43 PM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

I hope that they can figure out what is wrong...and maybe you can get in earlier?? Maybe ER it, if it gets too bad!


I have seen that cartoon before and it is a classic!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home