Sunday, October 12, 2008

Please say a prayer to your chosen deity

I rarely do things like this, but I'm pretty scared right now. My cousin is in the hospital and they have no idea what's wrong with her. She's on oxygen and morphine and they're doing tons of blood tests. They think she might have an infection around her heart or maybe some unknown viral infection or who knows? The docs sure haven't got a clue.

If you have a minute, please say a prayer to your chosen deity for Denise. She has three daughters and a grandchild on the way. She's worried it's something contagious and has passed it on to the baby to be.

Here she is during A's Sweet 16 party dancing with her youngest daughter.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Yes, I will remember her in my prayers. I hope the doctors figure out what is wrong with her soon.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Webradio said...

"I cross my fingers for Denise !"

2:52 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Just said a prayer for her. Keep us posted, and also on your own tests too! I'm still waiting to hear... did I miss it?

3:34 PM  
Blogger dianasfaria.com said...

she is a very beautiful woman & has so much to live for. please tell her prayers are being said.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Gretchen! I am sorry that your cousin is ill. I will definitely say a prayer and keep her in my thoughts. Lisa

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home