Thursday, January 11, 2007

Altoona Vs. St. Marys gymnastics


Went to another high school meet last night. Altoona beat St. Marys
131.75 to 120.775.

It was obvious that several of the Altoona girls were club kids.
That's something that isn't readily available to St. Marys. The
nearest competitive club is about an hour away.

Altoona's floor and beam routines were outstanding. I was shooting
beam when Altoona was on the floor and just hearing the music, I
could tell they routines would be excellent. I switched over to floor
and I wasn't disappointed.

St. Marys has some nice routines, as well. Their stand out is Meghan
Kronnenwetter. She took third place overall.

Still waiting to see some higher level skills, but Altoona is the
best team I've seen so far.

I've added several photos from last night. Hard to pick just a dozen
of them. So many striking poses on the floor and beam to choose from!
Take a peek and let me know what you think. Thanks!

The next meet is Friday in DuBois. St. Marys will be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home