Saturday, December 23, 2006

Migraines

I understand why people use to think that the devil sent migraines to torture people. I was in the ER the other day with one. Hooked up to an IV, having pain meds pushed into my veins just to try and keep my from going insane. (OK, yes, maybe it's a bit late on that point)



I think the story of Athena springing from Zeus' head was another analogy of a migraine sufferer, too. Mine get so bad, I swear there has to be someone in there pounding with their shield and war hammer, then poking me with a sword trying to get out.



I'm able to sit up ok so far this morning, so I just wanted to write a few minutes before tackling the house and getting ready for Christmas morning. Have a few more presents to wrap and want to run the sweeper.

I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denise in PA said...

You have my sympathy...and empathy...I get them, I hate them...and to have one that close to Christmas...oh my.

11:51 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Yeah, it wasn't fun. :(

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home