Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Update with work photos

Just have a second before I run out the door. Have to go photograph a log cabin that burned early this morning. It's about 50 miles round trip.

My MIL is doing well. She's healing and getting around. Thanks to everyone who left words of encouragement as well as all the prayers. I do appreciate all of you!

I'll post photos from Christmas when we get home later tonight.


Here are a few of the photos from the fire scene. Pretty sad to see a family lose everything right after Christmas. :( It took about an hour to find the place, after driving through back roads. One was even named "Bob's Road", yes, I said that. Thank the electronic deities who created GPS or I'd still be roaming the woods trying to find the place and my way home again.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JennyD said...

Ahh, good to hear from you, Gretchen, and looking forward to your updates. Great news that your MIL is doing well. What a relief. I'll ck back as soon as I see any word from you.
XOXOXO Happy New Year, sweet Gretchen :D

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that your mother in law is doing well.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home