Monday, June 07, 2010

Read Stephanie Meyer's newest vampire novel for FREE!!!


I spend as much time on-line as the migraines allow. Staring at the laptop screen too long causes a huge migraine. During my travels around the globe today, I found a site offering the newest book in the Twilight series for free! It's legit and the writer agreed to it as a gift to her fans.

The book is called The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner. It's only going to be available until July 15, so go check it out while it's still available. The book is about one of the newborn vampires created to fight the Cullen's family during the Eclipse novel. I've started to read it and will buy the book in hardback as soon as I can get to a store that sells books. I have all her novels in hardback and don't plan to stop anytime soon. :)

To reach the site, simply click HERE

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Carletta said...

My daughter gave me the Twilight books and I haven't found time to read them yet. Another one - I need to get busy. :)
It was nice seeing you in my comments this evening and a wonderful comment it was. Thank you.
I scrolled up and caught up since the game post. You have a lovely daughter and yes, she certainly is a mini you.
Hoping you find a treatment soon that helps those migraines.
Take care.

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home