Wednesday, June 02, 2010

My update

The current year us almost finished. My kids gave to go in for one HOUR tomorrow. Now, does that make any sense? Think of all the wasted time, energy, gas, etc... I'm sure there's a sane reason for it, but I can't think of any right now.

My daughter turns 18 on Sunday. Where did all those years go? Seems like only yesterday she was a baby. She brought home paperwork showing the requirements for all seniors.That scares me. I'm so not ready. Soon we'll have to start looking at colleges. She's interested in fashion design. She gas a lit of talent. I'll post a photo of the Sundress she made herself. She also created two very unique purses for me. I love them and always get tons of complements on them. Will also post a photo of them.

My son will be 16 in November and he will be a sophomore. My babies are growing up so fast and are ready to stretch their wings. We encourage both of them to try new things, but let them know we are always behind them. I think that's what most teens want. They may whine and moan about rules, but deep down they want the safety net of being able to use curfew or whatever to keep them out of some situations with their friends they aren't ready for. What are your thoughts on it? Am I right or just fooling myself?

Doc has me on two more meds to try and get the pain under control. Not helping so far, but I'll keep trying.



Hope all my American friends had a wonderful Memorial weekend. We did the family BBQ at my aunt's farm. Tons of food and being around my family is always a good time. The newest generation in our family is now a year old and is the sweetest little girl. She's always smiling and jabbers up a storm.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

Praying for relief for you!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home