Monday, November 09, 2009

Hi All!!



Had a couple rough days, so I haven't posted enough lately. The doc changed my meds AGAIN and I'm having trouble with it. It's for the dizziness, but all it does is put me to sleep. Not good when I want to drive. My 17-year old daughter has to play taxi for me. She doesn't mind, but it makes me feel useless. What kind of mother can't drive her kids around and depends on them to do it? :( Another med, he changed to every other day because the doseage was way too high for a tiny person. Of course, I say I'm not short, I'm fun-sized.


Hope everyone is doing well!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take care And Get well soon.

2:01 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

You know Gretchen, this pisses me off. I cannot believe that in this day and age, the medical field cannot help you. You should not have to live like this. I just wish there was something I could do. Lisa

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home