Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday, Trevor!!!!

Happy Birthday, my beloved little man! My Trevor is 15 today. Where did all those years go? Seems like only yesterday when he was born, but now I have to look up to see his handsome face and stand on a chair to give him a kiss. It's not that I'm THAT short, I prefer to say I'm fun sized. :)



We took him to Ruby Tuesday for dinner and gave him all his gifts there. Can you believe they aren't allowed to sing there? They got too many complaints from other patrons, so had to stop it. How insane! They also aren't allowed to decorate or celebrate Christmas. Insanity!!!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

What a bummer of a restaurant. What happen to places that were just fun to be at on such occasions.

The years go by even faster from now on.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

Happy Birthday to your son, and Happy BIRTH-day to you! I hope you all had a great time!
I can't believe they don't sing at Ruby Tuesdays! Seriously, it is their restaurant, and if ppl don't like it, tough! **just my opinion. :)

10:11 AM  
Blogger This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Happy Birthday Trevor, you are getting close to that magical 16.

11:14 PM  
Blogger Michele said...

Oh gosh, sorry I missed this Gretchen... much happy belated birthday wishes to TREVOR!!! I hope he had a great birthday and by seeing the photos, it looks like he did!

Hugs♥

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home