Sunday, June 27, 2010

Camera Critters #116


After far too long, I'm back on line. Can't spend hours on here anymore because it sets off violent migraines. I've always loved this photo meme and want to get started posting weekly for it.



My entry for this week is our newest baby. She was an 18th birthday present for my daughter from one of her godmothers. She is the sweetest little girl, but lives up to her name - Athena. She is truly a master huntress! She stalks Darth Mittens and Aphrodite. She'll hide under the desk or a chair and when one of us will walk by, she immediately pounces on our feet and start nibbling. KITTENS!!! We do love her very much. She's been with us since Memorial Day and has added much laughter, love and fun to our lives.

She carries a juice bottle cap around in her mouth and will play soccer with it for hours.





Camera Critters

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Blogger This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gretchen: What a great little kitty, they are so playful at that age.

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Andree said...

What an adorable kitten. I love the name Darth Mittens, it's fantastic! Have fun with Athena!
http://meeyauw.blogspot.com/2010/06/camera-critters-charlotte-cavatica.html

5:51 PM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Oh, what a sweetie!

9:23 PM  
Blogger Carletta said...

Hi Gretchen,
What a cute, cute kitty! I miss the kitten stage. Our Heidi is almost seven.
Sorry to hear you still experience migraines. I know that is frustrating.

In answer to your question about my camera - it's a Rebel XSi. I really like it a lot.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Walt Disney World said...

That's quite pretty. I wish Athena will bring all the fortunes to you, your daughter and family

12:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:15 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I have some new kittens but the mother has not brought them out of the ceiling space to show me yet. They are always adorable but I have too many cats now.

2:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

What a cutie she is. Nothing like seeing a kitten bring out the kitten in our cats. (did that make sense:o)) Enjoy her and her antics. Lisa

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home