Thursday, October 29, 2009

My brother's girl

We finally got to meet my brother's girlfriend. Her name is Jan and I really like her. I'm sure he'll pass out reading that, since he's rarely found someone I could say that about. So, after he picks himself off the floor, he can call and say thank you! :P

He brought her home to meet our family and she passed my kids' test. If they both like her, then she's a keeper. They both like her, so ... We went to a church rummage sale and I had to tease him by handing her books on being a bride and getting engaged. No, I don't think either of them are anywhere near ready, I just had to lighten the mood. It's hard to meet your guy's family.

I'll get to see her again on Thanksgiving when he brings her back. Jan, you're always welcome here! Call me!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home