Friday, October 23, 2009

Camera Critters #81 or I have truly lost my mind

I must have hit my head and lost my mind. Why you ask? I now have two more pets running the house. Meet Rube and Yuri, the newest members of the family.




Do I really need two more pets? Of course not, but here they are. They are very cute and keep the dog and cat entertained for hours on end. Aphrodite (the dog) tried playing kick ball last night with Rube when he was in his exercise ball. Poor little thing was dizzy for hours after that game.

They each have their own house, but play together during the day. The pet shop guy assured us, as two male hamsters, they would do nothing but fight if they were put together. Yes, I had to try it! No, they didn't fight at all. They tried to help each other escape. SIGH!

If you want to see more animals from around the world, stop over at Camera Critters Central and find more links.

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger eileeninmd said...

Cute hamster critters! Having a 16 and half yr old son, we have had many critters. In the past we have had a Lop bunny, Leopard Gecko, and now besides our dog Goldie he is "into" fish and aquariums.

1:50 PM  
Blogger This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Gretchen: Oh, how cute are those little mice. They aren't to much trouble.

2:56 PM  
Blogger Willard said...

They are very cute! Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog, it is much appreciated!

7:05 PM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Gretchen! lol! What little cuties they are. I'm sure there will be a lot of good stories with these two. Lisa

9:13 AM  
Blogger TKW said...

Dear god, I can't even handle a fish....

11:43 AM  
Blogger Carletta said...

Aren't they just the cutest! Love the expression in that first photo. :)

10:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home