Friday, October 31, 2008

Received today



I just got home from Cleveland and found this sweet award notice. I received this sweet award from Kathy over at My Life Goes On. Thank you so much, Kathy!

To translate the gift from Portuguese to English, it means: "This blog invests and believes, the proximity" [meaning, that blogging makes us "close" - being close through proxy]. "They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut or that they propagate?"

Once you receive this award then you are to pass it on to 8 others. Today I am going to pass this along to......

1. The Zen of Motherhood
2. Three Sides of Crazy
3. Tossing Pebbles
4. Sassy Frazz
5. Sounding Forth
6. Six Golden Coins
7. Ramblings of a Villas Girl

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

WOW - I love the very meaning of this award!! This past year of blogging has been amazing and I have met so many new friends like you and love the feeling. Thank you for honoring me with this.

10:08 PM  
Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Gretchen - Thank you so very much. I can't wait to meet you and am blessed to call you friend.

10:32 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Congrats on the award. You have a wonderful blog.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Thank you, thank you!

9:28 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Thank you so much Gretchen. I am honored. I am happy to have met you, and consider you my friend. Lisa

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home