Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cleveland Clinic

We leave first thing in the morning for Cleveland. We'll put the kids on the bus and head out. The pain is pretty bad today, just moving around enough to write up the article from last night. I covered the Republican annual fall meeting. It was a good bye for a retiring Congressman (John Peterson). I've known him for years and he's always been very good to me, so it's hard to see him leave.

Our family doctor gave me some stronger pain meds when I was there yesterday. Just took it, so that will ease it up enough to write the article. My arm is still all bruised from the IV last week. It's no fun having this.

I hope Cleveland holds the answers for me. My blog is getting pretty bad. I couldn't get out of bed all weekend, so I missed all the fun photo memes. SIGH! This has to work, life is too short as it is to always be in pain.

I'll try and update while we're there. Hope everyone is going to have a wonderful Halloween!! We should be driving back that day.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

I hope you get some answers on this trip to Cleveland! I'll keep you in my prayers. If your daughter wants to make the cupcakes the original recipe can be found at http://iheartfood4thought.wordpress.com/ The only thing I did different was cook for a couple of minutes less, use a heaping tablespoon of taster's choice and a cream cheese frosting which can be found on my sidebar. Good luck tomorrow.

11:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope all goes well for you.Be thinking of you.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Best of luck Gretchen. I hope they can help you and give you relief from the pain. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts. Lisa

3:53 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Go in grace, and keep thinking positively. It'll be over soon! I hope!

7:16 PM  
Blogger That Janie Girl said...

Oh, girl, I hope you get better and get some answers this time!
I'm praying for you!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

Please let us know how everything goes! I hope you get some answers and relief...you are in my prayers, Gretchen!

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home