Monday, March 03, 2008

Holiday Valley Skiing


The middle school ski club finally got to take their trip. The first one was postponed because of the stupid lock down and the second because of weather. Since hubby had already missed work for the first two, he wasn't able to take another day off. I went along as a chaperone. No, I didn't ski. The thought of strapping two sticks to my feet and flying down a mountain doesn't make me happy. Tried it, didn't like it. (Besides, being pulled down the mountain by a snowmobile while strapped to a backboard HURTS! We wont' even talk about the ambulance ride for x-rays....)

I stayed in the lodge and read a book. Finished it, too. Listened to my iPod the entire time. I did take a few photos of my little man (OK, he's taller than me, but he'll always be my baby). If Blogger is in a good mood, I'll post them.

The weather was perfect for skiing, no snow and warm enough the kids didn't need to be bundled up like they were going to brave a yeti search in the Himalayas.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Casdok said...

Ive never been skiing, think i would prefer to read a book too!

2:58 AM  
Blogger wolfbaby said...

I woulda been like you in a warm place with a good book;) looks like he had fun though!!!

4:09 AM  
Blogger Sunshine said...

Email me for your unbirthday button!
sonia.sunshine13@gmail.com

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home