Wednesday, January 30, 2008
- Name: Gretchen
- Location: United States
I'm a freelance writer always looking for new markets. I suffer with mind-shattering migraines and end up in hospitals all over while they experiment and try to "help." I spend a lot of time on the road, so this is my way to keep in touch with all my family and friends. I'm contantly looking for new adventures as well as movies, books and music. Looking for proof there is life after death. I want to believe! My political views can be found on here with posting of various articles, etc... I'm not afraid of telling people how I think it is.
- My daughter got to compete!!!
- Pittsburgh Pirates Winter Caravan
- High School Gym
- Moon shots
- Another high school gym meet
- High School Gymnastics
- Our Family Ski Trip
- My shoulder is finally normal!
- Happy Birthday, little man!!
- Finally the election is over!