Monday, February 11, 2008

High School District Championships


The meet was pretty good on Saturday. We went down a day early and stayed with my brother. Good thing we did because it snowed like crazy and was awful weather.

As usual, I only saw it one frame at a time through my camera, but still enjoyed it. Between hubby and I we took over 3,000 photos! We'll work on getting them converted, so parents can expect to start receiving their photos by early next week.

Altoona won, with DuBois and Bellefonte following in the team competition. DuBois' senior standout Nikko Lawson won the AA. If you're interested in the other standings, just let me know and I'll pass them on. Photos will slowly be added to the group.

I was more than a little upset over the team photo in the program. Why? Well, my daughter wasn't in it and they spelled her name wrong. What does that tell you about her coaches?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

my daughter wasn't in it and they spelled her name wrong. What does that tell you about her coaches?

They better stay away from her Mother for a long, long time?:) That's awful! Those kids work so hard!!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home