Monday, December 03, 2007

My shoulder is finally normal!

I finished up my 20 physical therapy session on my left shoulder this morning. It's amazing how much I've recovered in just those couple months. When I went in, I could barely move my shoulder. Driving, holding my camera, turning on the lights, just things we all take for granted every day was torture.

Thanks to Ridgway Physical Therapy, I can do all the normal every day things again. I can't imagine having surgery and not doing the therapy afterwards. Greg does a wonderful job and even though it was really brutal at times, I'd go back if I needed more. I highly recommend him.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad that you had a full recovery!

11:16 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

I didn't know you had a bad shoulder. I went through that at fwe years ago. When cutting a tree down another fell and hit me on the point of the shoulder after deflecting off my head. (Luckily it hit me there first or I might have broken my shoulder.) LOL.

I ended up with frozen shoulder. It took 10 months of twice a week physiotherapy sessions and daily exercise to recover full movement. I still have pain and weakness but at least I can reach for things.

11:31 AM  
Blogger Willard said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and your excellent comment!

I am glad to hear that you are doing better. Hope you continue to improve.

6:20 PM  
Blogger The Future Was Yesterday said...

Anybody that can escape the knife, is a lucky person indeed! It's wonderful news to hear you're better! Just wonderful!!!!

1:58 AM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Congratulations!

5:17 AM  
Blogger Christo Gonzales said...

wow I havent been here in......? congrats on the shoulder recovery

Im gonna read back to catch up a little

great job on taking the newly teened teen to hooters...

4:38 PM  
Blogger bella said...

Yeah!

5:08 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home