Thursday, March 30, 2006

Late night hike


We wanted to take advantage of every possible second of the beautiful day, so after Randy went to work, we grabbed the dogs and off we went for a quick night hike. Only went about a mile, but it was still fun.

It was starting to chill off before we made it to the end of the trail, so I'm glad we had our sweatshirts with. It'll start staying warmer longer now, so we'll be out at all hours of the night and day soon. Can't wait for school to get out, so we can be hiking or camping all the time.

The great part of my job is I can do it from anywhere. I can do an interview and take photos here in this area, then go to wherever and write it. As long as there is internet access wherever we are, I'm all set. :)

I need to restock my bag and make sure I have all the summer stuff in there. Anyone have suggestions on "must haves" for hiking/camping/travel? Weight is an issue since my health isn't the greatest in the world anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Sunscreen and bug spray well you should smell really good after those two are applied. :) Have a great weekend.

3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home