Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Graphic help


Would someone be able to make a user image with a photo of my Michael and "I'll love you forever and a day" on it for me? I have no talent in that and would really like one to add to the entries about him.

Going to the cemetery with his mom was horrible. I can't describe the gut wrenching screams for her boy. It tore my heart out all over. We've finally convinced her to eat a little, but she will have a long road ahead of her.

Thanks all. I would like to have this as a memorial to him.

4 Comments:

Blogger SportyChick said...

What a heartbreaking few days you've had, I'm so very sorry.

I believe in souls, and am sure his is there with you all.

Good luck as you heal.

7:39 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

I, too, believe in souls or spirits. I like to think he is watching out for us and waiting with his guitar in hand when we can be together again.

8:46 PM  
Blogger Neo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Thanks, Neo. I truly appreciate your support and help.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home