Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Back to work

This week has me back to work with three meetings and a bunch of features due. It's hard to get back into the swing of things, especially when one of the stories I *should* be working on is a car accident that killed a local 22-year old girl. I just can't do it. I knew the girl and her family, plus it's too close to Michael. She was on the high school gymnastics' team and I use to cover it for the one paper. Her father is my dentist. It's a mess.

Today's meeting is North Central's executive board. If you're from this area, you've heard of them. They use to be pretty fast, but now they have these LONG executive sessions where we have to leave the room for up to two hours while they talk about private stuff. Spare me. Most of the time, they're just yapping about things that isn't really allowed in an executive session. Hopefully, they'll hire a new CEO soon and things can get back to normal.

Even though it's officially spring, we have snow on the ground and it's COLD! What's up with that?

Here's hoping everyone has a good day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Hi and Good morning. We had thunder storms and a couple of earthquakes yesterday. You will do a fine on your reports.

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home