Monday, August 15, 2005

Pre-season football has started

Is it that time of year already? The Steelers are kicking the Eagles butt tonight. We turned it on late because we're playing Dungeons and Dragons. Must have our priorities after all. :-) My current incarnation is a half-elf wizard named Elspeth.

Trevor and I watched Land of the Dead today. It is excellent and I highly recommend it to anyone who reads this. George A. Romero is the man when it comes to zombies. It made up for the last movies we saw that were not so good, which was pretty much everything so far this summer with the exception of Fantastic Four. Julian McMahon is the MAN! Tall, dark and oh so yummy!!!

Got a call a bit ago that I won a drawing at the landfill open house on Saturday. I won either a jacket, fleece or something else. I'll pick it up in the morning on my way to cover yet another meeting. At least it'll make the whole trip worth while. Gotta love free stuff.

Randy is going for a root canal in State College, so I'll leave from the meeting and we'll drive right there. It's about a 1 1/2 hour drive. I'm going with to drive him home. He probably won't be in any shape to driver himself after all that fun at the dentist. I had one several years ago by an incompetent quack and still have trouble with it to this day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home