Friday, August 12, 2005

A new magazine wants an article!

Yah!!! I have been sending out dozens and dozens of query letters lately and finally have started to get a few nibbles. :-)

This is a religious magazine, but I can handle working for anyone who is willing to pay in REAL money. My kids have this pesky habit of eating, so....

The article will be about a new adult educaiton program that is just starting in the area. I've already interviewed the priest who spoke at the last program and am just waiting for the program coordinator to call and schedule her interview and it'll be off to the editor.

The article is also going in a local newspaper. Gotta love getting paid twice for the same article!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wanda said...

Hey, great news on the article(s). :) Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad the pictures are working. I intend to put one up with each entry, and was worried that maybe I hadn't done it correctly.

2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home