Monday, August 15, 2005

A few links to share with everyone

I'm a major Horror Movie fan and spent entirely too much time searching the web for sites about new horror movies. Here are three of the ones I visit regularly:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rob' u="Gretchen316&linkID=">http://www.therejectsarmy.com/rejects/index.html?fuseaction=tools.invlink&u=Gretchen316&linkID=3"> Rob Zombie's Director's Blog




Zombie Army - Official Fansite for Land of the Dead




Click here to become a member of The Wolf Pack!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Ooooh, I can't do scary movies, I have a vivid imagination and I'm sure the nightmares would last for weeks. I wish I could watch "The Ring" and "28 Days" et al, I'd really like to see them. Maybe one of these days I'll be brave enough.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home