Sunday, January 23, 2011

Camera Critters #146

It's Sunday, so it's time for my other favorite meme - Camera Critters!



This cheerful little guy was out looking for a treat when we left the Capital building in Washington D.C. on our way back to the hotel in Georgetown. We didn't have any peanuts along, but happily shared our snacks we had in our backpacks. After a 20 minute ride to the next station,I sure understand why everyone we saw had on a backpack or messanger bag. I'd go stir crazy with nothing to do.





If you want to see more of the cutest photos of animals with fur, fins and feathers, stop over at Camera Critters' headquarters for links to check them all out.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Willard said...

Although many hate to see squirrels at their bird feeder, and I can understand why, I love seeing them and photographing them. Maybe it is because I grew up hunting them before I turned completely to the camera, but they are one of my favorite subjects and you captured this one well.

We definitely should be able to get together for a photo shoot later in the year. I hope to go to Benezette a lot this year if possible.

5:34 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The squirrels are out in force right now. :) Cute shot!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Gattina said...

How adorable, I love little squirrels ! unfortunately there are not many around here.

11:58 AM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

squirrels are so fun,...love this picture!

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home