Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camera Critters #124


During our Virginia trip in early July, we spent a day at Water Country, which is part of the Busch Gardens experience. I'm not a big fan of water parks and am afraid to ride the tubes, so for me, it's all about taking photos of my family. At this park, they have several animals and I wanted to share them with my friends.
If you want to see more beautiful, funny and sweet animal photos, pop over to http://camera-critters.blogspot.com





Camera Critters

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of the birds. I rarely ride at water parks or amusement parks. My main purpose is taking pictures of family, friends and anything else I might find there.

7:34 PM  
Blogger admin said...

nice pictures. i would love to have one of that as a pet someday... Busch Gardens is awesome! I had so much fun riding all roller coaster rides there, so bad I don't have any digital copy of our pictures...

-rache

8:26 AM  
Blogger Carletta said...

Such colorful birds!
Haven't been to Busch Gardens since my kids were young.

10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home