Friday, January 09, 2009

Mama Mia



Has anyone else seen this movie? Mom, Arielle and I watched it tonight. We were going to go out for a movie, but decided to stay in when it was snowing so hard. The movie is excellent! Had us all singing along and dancing.

I can understand why it made so much money at the box office. :) The movie tells the story of a young woman who is getting married and wants her father to walk her down the aisle. Only problem is there are three potentials fathers. She finds their names in her mother's old diary, so she invites all three to the wedding without her mother's knowledge. The movie is hysterical as she tries to keep her mother from finding out she invited them while trying to figure out which one is her father.

I won't give away the ending if you haven't seen it yet. I highly recommend it, especially if you love the music of ABBA. :)

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Maria Verivaki said...

i feel i have to see it - it was filmed in greece, and has become a cult classic with its abba songs!

5:09 AM  
Blogger Ramblings of a Villas Girl said...

Hi Gretchen! I haven't seen the movie yet, but my friend has. She said the same as you. They laughed through the entire movie. Lisa

4:11 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

I saw it and loved it!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Coy Hill said...

Thanks for the movie review. Sounds like a must see. As for your hair removal post, you must be brave to try coloring next :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger threesidesofcrazy said...

I can't wait to see it!

12:34 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

ABBA's music is infectious and identifies an era, not unlike the Beach Boys at an earlier time.

8:34 AM  
Blogger NAVAL LANGA said...

Nice movie with a strange story. I would see it.

Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
BIG CITIES OF INDIA

7:17 AM  
Blogger {K} said...

I watched it but it really was my style

6:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home