Sunday, November 09, 2008

Skywatch Friday 17



Took this through the windshield of the car while we were driving to get my son's new video game Gears of War 2. It was released on Friday, so he the second he ran in the door after school, he ran through his chores and off to the near-by WalMart we ran. :) My 16-year old daughter drove us since I'm not up to that chore. I get too dizzy and tend to black out, so having me behind the wheel probably wouldn't be a good thing. Of course, what parent of a 16-year old child ever gets to drive anyway?

He's been playing pretty much non-stop since then, with quick sleep breaks. He was kind enough to allow his dad to play with him last night when he got home from work at midnight. Wasn't that sweet? Then I had to two of them blowing up alien invaders (at least I think that's what the villains are) all night.



To take part in the fun, stop over at Sky Watch Friday and learn all about it!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Texas Travelers said...

Loved the story and Moon photo.

Thanks for the visit,
Troy and Martha

10:32 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

Very nice shot, especially through a windshield.

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed you on three themes - so here I am.
Nice Moon shot, as Louise says.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Carletta said...

Looks like it's floating in the clouds!

1:21 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Amazing shot. I love it! It's hard to believe you took that through the car windshield. Good job.

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home