Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Best Seafood Recipe We've Tried

My daughter is a great cook already at 16 and her favorite meal to make is seafood scampi linguine.

I'll share the recipe here because it truly is yummy and very easy to make.

One half pound of shrimp
One half pound of faux crab meat
One half pound of scallops
One TB of garlic chunks
One tsp of Olive Oil
One TB of butter

You need to caramelize garlic chunks (pre-shredded or fresh) in olive oil and real butter, not that nasty margarine. You then fry the seafood all together with the rest. Set it aside and make your linguine as normal. You put them together and have the greatest meal of your life. :)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

The seafood meal sounds yummy. I would have to go out and buy all the ingredients. This is often a problem for me when I see interesting recipes.

12:05 AM  
Blogger Webradio said...

Hello !

Les fruits de mer donnent faim !

2:31 AM  
Blogger carrhop said...

This sounds heavenly (a side-note--why do I say food 'sounds' heavenly....hmmmmm)--So glad you stopped by my 'place'! Good for you, dodging the soccer mania! I used to sorta sneer at soccer moms...and here I am....

Blessings!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow... for your daughter's recipe is simple, but you can tell that it's gonna have all the flavors of a perfect pasta meal... :) thanks for sharing and dropping by...

10:41 AM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Oh yum..this does sound like a winner! And I think its awesome that your daughter likes to cook!
Thanks for your visit to my site and your comment on my BBQ pulled beef! Stop back by to visit anytime!

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home