Friday, June 20, 2008

Lawn Care Will Travel

My son is an avid gamer and is constantly seeking new games and game systems. Of course, that means, he's constantly seeking new ways to convince us to buy those games and systems.

I haven't been able to work as much since I got sick, so that means less fun money from my checks. He's old enough to earn a little money on his own, the way most of us did as kids - mowing yards. He takes care of our yard, both sets of grandparents' yards and a neighbors.

Yesterday, he strapped the weed eater onto his scooter and took off to get a head start on his weekly rounds. He looked too cute, so I had to snap a few shots.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

I love that gamer ambition!

12:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home