Monday, June 16, 2008

Congrats Gage and Devin

Our two newest cousins were baptized yesterday morning. Their mothers are sisters and their sons were born just a few weeks apart. Their last names both begin with "K", so they'll be sitting together all throughout school. I pity those teachers already!



Randy and I took their formal photos and ones during the ceremony. I'll get discs burned out this week, so they can have all the photos and video we filmed.

Does holding a baby make me wish for another one? Yeah, I'd be lying if I said it didn't pull on my heart a bit, but I know my body would never survive another pregnancy and I enjoy being able to just take off when I need to and not have to worry about finding a sitter. Having a 13-year old and a 16-year old has me spoiled. They can do their own thing, but still need me for now. I'm sure once they both are off on their own, the empty nest will hit hard. Until then, I'll just enjoy what love they give me. :)

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Maude Lynn said...

Awww! Holding a baby always gives me a touch of baby fever, too. Breathe deep; it'll pass!

Happy Birthday!

10:17 AM  
Blogger Sassyfrazz said...

How fun to have their babies so close in age! I just found out that my sister in law and brother are expecting their second child! They are due just a couple weeks after me! I am just thrilled!

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home