Saturday, November 04, 2006

Russian American Kids Circus


Just got back from this performance. Those kids sure are talented! They are between the ages of 4 and 16, plus three adults to keep the show going and act as spotters for the bigger stunts.

I was covering it for the paper and took my son along. He's my junior reporter and writes for the school paper, so he enjoys it. He even goes to meetings with me. Those are a bit boring. The last one, he fell asleep and snored the last hour of it.

Anyway, back to the circus. The kids juggled, rode unicycles, did acrobatics and more. If you have a chance to see them, I would recommend it. It's good for everyone in the family.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Is he spinning plates ?

12:52 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Yup, that's what he was doing when I snapped this photo. :)

9:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home