Friday, April 07, 2006

It's been over a month now

As of the 3rd.

Does it seem possible that our beautiful Michael has been gone that long?

I keep waiting for him to walk in the door or see him skateboarding at the park. I walk into his house and keep looking for him. At his sister's basketball games, the absence is crushing.

Easter is just around the corner. How will we be able to celebrate? In his generation, there were only two boys and eight little girls. My son was so close to him. They were always sitting together at every gathering, playing video games or just being there. I don't know how he'll handle it when it finally hits him that Michael is really gone.

T is only 11 and I don't honestly believe he understands that. How can he though? I don't and I'm much older.

Thank you to everyone who has called, emailed or messaged me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Hi , how are you today? Just swinging by to say Hello. :)

9:19 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Hanging in. How are you?

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home