Tuesday, February 14, 2006
- Name: Gretchen
- Location: United States
I'm a freelance writer always looking for new markets. I suffer with mind-shattering migraines and end up in hospitals all over while they experiment and try to "help." I spend a lot of time on the road, so this is my way to keep in touch with all my family and friends. I'm contantly looking for new adventures as well as movies, books and music. Looking for proof there is life after death. I want to believe! My political views can be found on here with posting of various articles, etc... I'm not afraid of telling people how I think it is.
- Administration: Nevermind what Bush said yesterday...
- Dear Senators
- PA-Sen: Ricky keeps on lying
- Anticipa-ay-tion ... It's Making Me Lie
- Mystery Skeleton
- First hike of the year
- I hate cults who try to convert me to their false ...
- We Are PENN STATE!!!
- Happy New Year!
- Did everyone survive Christmas?