Wednesday, January 04, 2006

We Are PENN STATE!!!

Wow! That's all I can say about the game that ended with JoePa's Nittany Lions winning 26-23 over Bobby Bowden's Florida State. I'm trying really hard to break my nail biting habit and watching this game was pure torture!!!

Did anyone else see it? I scared the kids a few times yelling. They had gone to bed at 9 p.m. and the game was just warming up at that time. By midnight, I was getting more and more worried, but kept the faith and the Lions prooved why the sky is indeed painted "BLUE AND WHITE!"

Both teams made their share of mistakes and Florida shouldn't feel bad about losing the game. They played well, but Penn State just wanted it more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

GREAT! All the teams I was pulling for won, too bad I didn't bet!

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home