Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Did everyone survive Christmas?

We had a good one this year. The kids were spoiled rotten and the family all got together for dinner and not one fight broke out. That in itself is a miracle.

I got a 1 gig card for my PSP (can't live without music), clothes, Charmed season 2 dvd set, a couple new purses, Ty beanie bears, couple movies for the PSP, money, an adorible cell phone holder, a Freebreeze scent player and a few other things.

Now the snow can go away and it can warm up. We had our white Christmas.

Just got back from a meeting and have to write up the coverage, but wanted to update this before I forget.

4 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

Fine thanks for asking! All good on the western front!

12:11 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

update: the western front is about to wash away~~```~~~````~~~ could you throw me a rope?

5:50 PM  
Blogger Gretchen said...

Where are you at? CA? Here in the great northeast, we're doing well.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Skye said...

So far I'm still afloat, however there were some very scary moments, as I drive a high profile vechile and the wind gusts on the Golden Gate were high. I'll be glad when Old Man Winter moves on.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home