Thursday, December 15, 2005

The Chronicles of Narnia


Has anyone seen this movie yet? If not, I HIGHLY recommend you go. Take the kids, get a tub of popcorn and enjoy. We'll see it again with Randy.

There's been some whining about the overtly religious tone, but I don't think so. The violence is just battle scenes, but it really isn't bloody.

The kids and I saw this last night and absolutely loved it! The talking animals were very believable. A cried when Aslan was killed and cheered when he was resurrected. The scenery is gorgeous!

I have to go dig out my old books on the series or just buy new ones. T loves to read, so he's very excited about a "new" fantasy series to read. It won't take the place of Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, but will happily sit with it. Anything that gets a child to want to read is wonderful.

G

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

I'm thinking about seeing it this wkend.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home