Friday, December 09, 2005

Snowy Day in PA


Couldn't sleep last night, so I've been up since 4 a.m. There's a 2-hour delay for schools in this area. That let the kids sleep in. Of course, T is up anyhow to play his video games. I made him go out and shovel off the steps first. He wasn't amused, but did it. The XBox is such a good carrot! :-)

I haven't been able to do much writing the past couple of weeks, A's oafy dog messed up my right thumb and it's been in a splint. She wanted up on my lap and I wasn't paying attention. She ran right into my hand and bent the thumb back. OUCH!!! She's a 65-pound Golden Retriever who thinks she's a 10-pound lap dog. I think she'll be getting a rock for Christmas! It still hurts, but I couldn't handle the splint any longer, so off it went.

Need to start decorating the house a bit, at least put up the tree. We don't go overboard with decorating. We'll finish up our Christmas shopping next week when hubby gets his vacation check. Won't put what the kids are getting since at least T snoops on here a lot .....

Hope everyone is well!

1 Comments:

Blogger Crystal said...

Chicago got a 7inch dump of snow on Thursday evening, but I thought it was kinda cool! Fortunately I don't have to deal with shoveling snow so I am a lucky girl~~

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home