Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Awesome news

When we were in Pittsburgh yesterday with Dad, the doctor said they got all the cancer and it hadn't spread!! I just wanted to drop and cry, I was so relieved. :) They want him to still make an appointment with the oncologist, just to be careful, but it looks like he's going to be healthy once he's all healed from surgery. This has been such a long time coming, I know he's thrilled. Mom will finally be able to get back to normal.

When I got back to our area, I got dropped off where Randy works. I waited in the truck for him, then we went to help my best friend move. She has a lot of heavy stuff! She's moving to where we live. There's just a few things left for her to move today and she's done. Her daughter starts school here tomorrow and is really nervous about it. At least, she'll have my T to help her out. I'm excited about it because we'll finally be able to do our crafts and just hang out without a 20 minute drive each way to contend with. Makes visiting in winter sooo much easier!

Today, I have a meeting to cover this morning, then T's geography fair is tonight. He's in the gifted program and worked hard on the project. He traced my father's paternal line from France to here. Randy is working first shift this week, so he'll be able to go to the program tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

That's the Best news of all.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I'm very happy for you, that's great!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home