Monday, October 24, 2005

Can't sleep

As usual, I can't sleep, so I thought I'd write a quick update.

We'll be leaving today about 3 p.m. for the hospital with my dad. That's probably a big part of the reason I can't sleep, too nervous and worried about the surgery. I'm all packed, so it's just a matter of taking the stuff out to the car. I have entirely too much junk I lug around, but can't seem to leave any of it out of the bags. Need the camera, C-Pap machine, laptop, pen pal stuff, a few clothes, PSP and my mp3 player.

Not sure how long he'll have to stay there. I'll come home Friday night, so I can be here for the kids' trick-or-treating on Saturday. If Dad has to stay longer into next week, I'll go back Sunday after the Steeler game or early Monday morning. It's a home game, so I'm sure the traffic will be a nightmare that whole day.

I hope to have internet access at the hotel, but won't count on it. I'm so use to checking on-line dozens of times a day, I'll be going into serious withdrawal if I can't do that for a week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Skye said...

My thoughts are with you and your Dad.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home