Monday, July 25, 2005

Tomorrow's Trip

We're packing up the truck and going out camping for a few days starting tomorrow afternoon. The kids, dog and I will go out and set up camp and hubby will meet us out there when he gets home from work at 4 p.m.

It's very primitive camping where we go, out in the middle of the Allegheny National Forest. If we're lucky, we'll get a site where there is an outhouse. :-)

The kids have their own tent and hubby and I will sleep in the back of the truck since our tent finally died after 12 years and many, many States worth of camping. We'll pick up another one at the end of the season.

Does anyone have easy campfire recipes to share? I'm always looking for something other than hotdogs and mountain pies. After two days of that diet, I'm ready to eat the rocks.

I'll post before we leave tomorrow and will catch up when we get back. The laptop will be with me, but there's no connection in the forest. :-)

G

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home