Saturday, July 30, 2005

Williamsport Crosscutters' game

Arielle and I are down in State College this weekend helping my brother move into his new apartment. We have the truck and carpet cleaner, so we brought them down. Randy is on third shift this week, so he couldn't go with. We got here last night after I finished sending the handgun article and photo to the paper and we'll go home sometime tomorrow night.


After killing ourselves lugging furniture and boxes all day, Todd and I decided to go to a game in Williamsport. Arielle stayed at his place with my mother and they just watched movies. It's about a 45-minute drive from his place, so it wasn't a big deal to go. We picked up our cousin and off we went.


I got quite a few new autographs in my baseball scrapbook and took a bunch of new photos. Todd won a bobblehead on the wheel of fortune. He always wins things on there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home