Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Es regnet hier

I'm just getting ready to start the day and since I won't be around much, I'll post a few thoughts here.

Arielle has band camp from 8:30 - 4:30. Since it's raining, they won't have to be outside practicing marching all day. She'll be thrilled about that. She didn't know what she wanted to take for lunch, so we have to stop at the grocery store on our way to the school. I'll drop her off, then go to my meeting. When it's over, it'll be time to head out for Randy's dentist appointment. We'll drop Trevor off with my dad, run to the landfill to pick up my prize and go to State College.

Lots of running all before noon.

I'll write up the article about the meeting while we're down there and send it from my brother's place. Nice to have a laptop to travel with. :-) I have a couple articles I've been working on, so I can get a start while sitting in the waiting room. A root canal will probably take a couple hours. Should be able to get at least one finished.

More from the road later on.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lynn said...

Nice to meet you, Gretchen. I saw your post on my blog and followed you here. I've also bookmarked yours. Mine obviously has a sporadic update as my life is busy busy but I will post as often as I can. See ya!

11:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home