Friday, January 06, 2012

I'm back!

Ok, so it seems like I've fallen off the face of the earth, but in truth Heath has taken control. I spent the past few nthe hospital hospital. The nurses blew four veins & my hands are swollen and bruised.

I'm trying to get my life life back slowly. Went to visit my beautiful college student yesterdatmy. I miss her so much! She surprised me with a Thor ornament - my favorite of the Norse gods as well as a gorgeous bead for my bracelet. I wear it all the time. It was a get well soon gift. Not necessary, bit truly appreciated.

Tomorrow I'm spending the day with my son. We're not given a number of days and I want him to have memories of us. Maybe we'll go go a movie or just out to eat.

I'm working on his junior year scrapbook, so he can look back & see how much I Love him. I finished Arielle's senior book and need to start her college one soon.

Thanks for listening to my rambling. I hope I've inspired one one you to create a book to leave to your children or grandchildren. Its important for future generations to know they're loved.

I'll try & update more often.

G
.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back Gretchen! I hope that you can continue to get your life back. It sounds like you are on your way to doing that with a visit to see your daughter and the time you plan to spend with your son. No more stays in the hospital! I truly hope that you can get your health back! It sucks to be sick :-( I hope that your hands aren't hurting too badly.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi, welcome back!

I am praying for your hands. I had 2 veins blown in Nov and know how painful it is!

XOXO

9:47 PM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

It is lovely to hear from you again. Your absence was noticed.

The books sound very interesting.
I am not much of a scrapbooker but I will pass the idea on the a friend of mine who is. She could do it for her children and grandchildren.

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home