Monday, June 20, 2011

The Green Lantern




As a special treat, we went to eat at Red Lobster and then went to the movies yesterday to celebrate Fathers' Day and my birthday. My parents and brother Todd met us at the resteraunt, then they went home. Arielle went, too. She wasn't interested in the movie. We thought The Green Lantern looked pretty good, but boy were we wrong! It was a disaster. I literally fell asleep during the movie. We rarely go to the movies because it costs a fortune to get in and get a popcorn and cup of Coca Cola to share.

We thought Ryan Reynolds could pull it off, but he just wasn't meant to be a super hero. I can't find words low enough to describe how bad the movie was. There were a few laughs in it, but they were few and far between. If you're a super hero fan, wait til it comes out on DVD and borrow it from the library. It's not worth $10 a ticket to see. :( Now I have to wait til July 15 for the final Harry Potter movie. That will be worth the price to get in. Then the real wait begins for the final two Twilight: Breaking Dawn movies and The Hobbit!! :)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have seen trailers for this and to be honest it looked pretty Naff, thanks for you post I will certainly give this one a miss.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home