Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Tuesday's Reflection



It's getting time to start camping again. For me, being alone in the forest with my family is the best part. I love watching the kids cook hotdogs and burn marshmellows. The fire pit is the central part of any good camping trip. We gather around it to eat, of course to cook, but also at night just to talk. What would a trip be without a crackling fire?

I spend a lot of time photographing the fire. The images it forms always tell a story. If you look at this one, it's obvious that a dragon was near by. Can you see the image in the flames? He's leaning back his head and breathing fire. What do you see in the fire? Is it the dragon I see?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see the dragon. I'll have to look at my fire pictures more closely and see whether or not there is more there than the fire :-)

11:32 AM  
Blogger Tossing Pebbles in the Stream said...

You really appreciate perked coffee when you have made it over a camp fire. Our cabin has a fire pit which is often the focus of sociability,

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home